Monday, September 1, 2008

Being a mom

Bein a mom, really is a 24/7 job. It takes so much, patience and love and care. Lately I've been thinking about when I'm going to start working again, but its kinda hard because I don't really trust people to watch my daughter. Not only that but, I'm not use to being away from tatiana, so its like I really need to start working but I just to need to figure things out. Bein a mom, also means that you become warrior any one who holds tatiana wrong or lets her cry in instantly told t hand her over, Smetimes I feel like Im to attached to her but I cant help it, after all I did carry her in my womb for 9 months

2 comments:

Don said...

Congrats on being a mom and your daughter has a beautiful name. You should show great concern when it comes to her, being the father of two little girls, I don't blame you.

Anonymous said...

I feel you. I'm not a mother but I feel the same with my nephew. I just found out that my mom is going to put him in daycare for like I think a couple of hours a day......I'm not happy about that at all.