Saturday, September 6, 2008

what is with guys and phones

Its official, i dnt understand why most(85%) guys dnt like to speak on the phone. or is it just the ones i kno. its like, in person guys r ok, but ova the phone they're just stuck. either that or they just dnt want to talk. oh and another thing please stop sayin ur gonna call bac and u kno ur not its only gonna make me mad . when u call please have atleast 2 topics we can speak about in mind and wen i call please stop givin me 1 word answers. And i dnt have unlimited text so i cnt text all day whats so hard about talkin on the phone? i dnt get it till next time Sweet Amazon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol letting out the frustration are we lol. Well....not all guys are like that because zed and I could spend forever on the phone. Of course we both have our moments where neither of us know what to say but overall we talk when we're on the phone. And yes I too hate it when they say they're going to call and they don't. That pisses me off. You can comment on that post. Even though you know me I would still like it if you leave a comment.

J said...

hey, so first off, thanks for the comment you left me last week. Second, its not all guys that don't like to talk on the phone, just some. Personally I prefer to speak to a person face to face, but that's just me. Now there are certain people that I really can speak to over the phone for days and there are others with which I encounter a road block. and when I do, I make an excuse and hang up because well, who wants to liste to uncomfortable silences? ya feel me? lol. take care!

Don said...

Too funny @ the don't have unlimited text. ha! And I would rather text than talk any day of the week.