Sunday, September 28, 2008

day by day

In response to my confused blog. For the 1st time im puttin it out there and stating how i feel. Me and my daughter father were goin through somethings. we are suppose to be friends and wen i was goin through an issue he wasnt there 4 me. He didnt even call me and ask me if i was ok. So i emailed him and told him dat since he doesnt kno wat to say or never calls me not to worry about bein there 4 me ever again, i said that i would just handle and go through things on my own like usual. He got upset. I called him days later and said i quit and dnt wanna work things out wit him. He said it was ok, we got into an arguement and he hung up on me, i called him eight times and he didnt pick up, the next day i changed my number and i dnt want to hear from him. i told him dat wen he if he wants to c his daughter to email me, my friends said it was wrong but no one understands wat i go through and put up wit him. Im a single mother trying to raise my daughter with love and make it day by day, i dnt have time for drama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not wrong. Men are pigs and sometimes the woman just needs to stray away and do her. You're a mother and you need to focus on her and yourself. Anyone in your life that stresses you just separate yourself from them.