Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nightmare

Last night I had a nightmare. In my nightmare I was emailing someone with one hand and holding Tatiana with the other, in the blink of an eye she jumped out my hand and landed and onto the floor, I picked her up and looked at her to make sure she was okay, when I looked at her head she was bleeding. I took her to the hospital and the doctor asked me how did that happen and I lied and said she had bumped her head on the wall, then the doctor said" Lets see how serious this is" and then after examining her he said" mom this is real bad, this is real bad" and the doctors closed the curtins and pished me away further and further away from her, Once they had er bandaged up she was laying in the bed, and I kept trying to make her laugh was she just laying there looking lifeless. Then I woke up because her father called my phone, That was a horrible nightmare when i got off the phone with tatiana's father I felt like I was gonna cry, I couldnt imagine anything lke that really happening, Thank God it was just a nightmare

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah nightmares suck. They seem so real and you can feel every emotion as if it were really happening.

Don said...

Yes, thankfully it was just a nightmare. What does google say it mean? What do you think it means?

And thanks for the kind words you left on my poetry blog.