Monday, September 15, 2008

things left unsaid

The other day , i was speakin to my daughters father about something that we're goin through. He asked me how i felt and what i was thinkin and i knew the answer, i just didnt have the courage to tell him wat i really felt. i wanted to just say wat was on my heart but i was afraid id hurt him. if u love someone arent u suppose to be honest wit them and not hold ur emotions bac. or do u censor wat u say and hide ur emotions because u love them. and at the end of the day there are so many things left unsaid

2 comments:

Moanerplicity said...

for me, love is about honesty & a pureness of emotion. love speaks from the heart. honesty can hurt. but when words are spoken in truth, and are not designed by their speaker to hurt another being, i would consider their truth necessary.

perhaps hearing the truth, may hurt at first, but the truth also calls upon us to take stock in ourselves, & by doing so, it allow us to grow.


One.

Anonymous said...

I can't even give you advice on that because I have been honest with zed most of the time but there's one thing in particular that I have not told him and I don't ever plan on telling him. I think that honesty is important but sometimes some things are better left unsaid.